Terms & Conditions
Gift Cards & e-Gifts
1. Clarks Gift Cards and/or E –Gift (Gift Tender) may only be used in our stand alone Stores or Outlet Stores within the UK & ROI. Gift Tender may not be used in Clarks Wholesale Stockists or Online.
2. Gift Tender expires 24 months from last use. (Last use means a purchase, top up or part redemption) Any balance remaining will be cancelled.
3. Once activated, the Clarks Gift Tender is redeemable for full or part payment of a transaction. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
4. Gift Tender cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash, except in accordance with your legal rights.
5. Gift Tender cannot be resold, transferred for value or exchanged for cash. No cash change will be given on purchases made using Gift Tender.
6. Please treat your Gift Tender as cash, Clarks cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
7. Clarks reserves the right to refuse to accept any Gift Tender which it deems to have been tampered with, defaced, modified, duplicated, damaged, or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
8. By purchasing, using or accepting Gift Tender you confirm your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Clarks reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, without notice and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of Gift Tender, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
9. The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Tender is £5, or in the case of Gift Tender issued in the ROI €5 and the maximum Gift Tender limit is £500, or in the case of Gift Tender issued in the ROI €500.
10. Gift Tender can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Tender purchased from a third party outlet (e.g. a supermarket) cannot be topped up. Gift Tender cannot be resold.
11. There are no limitations on how many times Gift Tender can be used (until the balance is £0.00). Your Gift Tender balance may be checked in store or online at https://www.clarks.co.uk/GiftCards
12. Follow the link https://www.clarks.co.uk/Giftcards in order to purchase Gift Tender online.
13. A maximum of five Gift Tender can be used in one transaction.
Gift Cards only
1. The risk in any Gift Card shall pass to you upon delivery to you by our delivery service partners. The Gift Card remains the property of Clarks, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without Clarks consent. If a Gift Card is found, please return to the nearest Clarks store.
2. Clarks makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect of Gift Cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1. The risk in any E-Gift shall pass to you upon Clarks electronic transmission to you. The EGift remains the property of Clarks, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without Clarks’s consent. If E- Gift Voucher is found, please return to the nearest Clarks store.
2. E –Gift will be dispatched by email to your designated email account you’ve provided to us, as soon as Clarks is in receipt of cleared payment for the E-Gift.
3. Clarks shall not be liable or responsible for E –Gift that are unable to be delivered due to your error (for example, typing errors, misspelt or incorrect email addresses), spam filters, firewalls or mailbox restrictions.
Choose an amount and who to send your e-Gift Card to before completing your purchase with Payl8r.
When you've made your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Payl8r.
A second email with your e-Gift Card will be sent to the recipient's email address by Prezzee, our chosen gift card supplier.
Any goods purchased with a gift card will not be protected by Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 as our gift cards are supplied by our third party supplier Prezzee, rather than directly from your chosen store.